All Three Days
- Visit the Eleva Area Historical Society Museum
- Enjoy the Eleva Lutheran Ladies Aid and Thrivent Financial Pie & Ice Cream Social at the Village Hall.
- Take part in rides and games from the Stipes Shows carnival.
- Enjoy our famous charcoal chicken and other refreshments.
- Stuff the Bus with school supplies for the Eleva-Strum School District
Friday, June 3, 2022
- 5:00 p.m. – Eleva Strum Youth Association Softball at the Eleva Lake Park Baseball Field
- 5 – 9 p.m. – Visit the Eleva Historical Society
- 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. – Beer Garden open
- 7:00 p.m. – Queen Coronation on the Main Stage
- 6:30 p.m. – Burnout Contest at the Main Pull Track on Bratburg Street
- 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. – Live Music by Kid Kactus on the main stage
Saturday, June 4, 2022
- 7:30 a.m. – Six-Person Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament at the Eleva Lake Park Volleyball Courts
- 8 – 11 a.m. – 8th Annual Brandon’s Pancake Breakfast. Served at the downtown chicken stand.
- 8:30 a.m. – 11th Annual Zayvier’s Chicken Chase 5K or 10K Walk/Run. Registration and starting line at the Eleva Lake Park.
- 11:00 a.m. – Eleva Strum Youth Association Baseball at the Eleva Lake Park Baseball Field
- 12:00 p.m. – Kiddie Parade on Main Street.
- 12:30 p.m. – Flag Retirement Ceremony at the Main Stage
- 1:00 p.m. – “You Gotta See This” Talent Show on the Main Stage.
- 2 p.m. – 2 a.m. – Beer Garden open
- 2 – 9 p.m. – Visit the Eleva Historical Society
- 6:00 p.m. – Truck and Tractor Pull at the Main Pull Track
- 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. – Live Music by Jake Nelson on the main stage
Sunday, June 5, 2022
- 8:30 a.m. – Kids Fishing Contest at Eleva Lake Park
- 10:00 a.m. – Eleva Lutheran Church Service at the Main Stage
- 12 – 6 p.m. – Visit the Eleva Historical Society
- 1:30 p.m. – Grand Parade on Main Street, featuring the Echoes of Camp Randall University of Wisconsin Marching Band. Join the band for a 5th Quarter performance on the fest grounds following the parade.
- 3:30 p.m. – Demolition Derby at the Pull Track
- 4 – 8 p.m. – Live Music by The Rattlenecks on the main stage, featuring local musicians Jim Pullman, Todd Barneson, and Gabe Koxlien.
- 3 – 10 p.m. – Beer Garden open