All Three Days
- Visit the Eleva Area Historical Society Museum
- Enjoy the Eleva Lutheran Ladies Aid and Thrivent Financial Pie & Ice Cream Social at the Village Hall.
- Take part in rides and games from the Stipes Shows carnival.
- Enjoy our famous charcoal chicken and other refreshments.
Friday, May 31, 2019
- 5:00 p.m. – Eleva Strum Youth Association Softball at the Eleva Lake Park Baseball Field
- 5 – 9 p.m. – Visit the Eleva Historical Society
- 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. – Beer Garden open
- 7:00 p.m. – Queen Coronation on the Main Stage
- 7:00 p.m. – Truck and Tractor Pull at the Main Pull Track on Bratburg Street
- 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. – Live Music by Kid Kactus in the Beer Garden
Saturday, June 1, 2019
- 7:30 a.m. – Six-Person Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament at the Eleva Lake Park Volleyball Courts
- 8 – 11 a.m. – 6th Annual Brandon’s Pancake Breakfast. Served at the downtown chicken stand.
- 8:30 a.m. – 8th Annual Zayvier’s Chicken Chase 5K or 10K Walk/Run. Registration and starting line at the Eleva Lake Park.
- 12:00 p.m. – Kiddie Parade on Main Street.
- 1:00 p.m. – “You Gotta See This” Talent Show on the Main Stage.
- The VFW Post 6550 and Eleva Strum Girl Scouts will conduct an American flag retirement following the talent show.
- 1:00 p.m. – Eleva Strum Youth Association Baseball at the Eleva Lake Park Baseball Field
- 2 p.m. – 2 a.m. – Beer Garden open
- 2 – 9 p.m. – Visit the Eleva Historical Society
- 6:00 p.m – Hot Rod Burnout Contest at the Main Pull Track
- 8:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. – Live Music by Sweet Siren in the Beer Garden
Sunday, June 2, 2019
- 8:00 a.m. – Kids Fishing Contest at Eleva Lake Park
- 12 – 6 p.m. – Visit the Eleva Historical Society
- 1:30 p.m. – Grand Parade on Main Street, featuring the University of Wisconsin Marching Band. Join the band for a 5th Quarter performance on the fest grounds following the parade.
- 3:30 p.m. – Demolition Derby at the Pull Track
- 4 – 8 p.m. – Live Music by The Rattlenecks on the Main Stage, featuring local musicians Jim Pullman, Todd Barneson, and Gabe Koxlien.
- 3 – 10 p.m. – Beer Garden open